Monday, January 14, 2008

Post # 1 January 14, 2008






This is my very first post! (tap, tap, tap....anyone out there??) I read a number of blogs each and every day and wanted to take the leap to hopefully push myself to join some of the groups and make more art. We'll see how it goes!

The photo above was taken at Christ Church in Pensacola, Florida. I love the looks on their sweet little faces. I received a wonderful Canon Rebel xt for my birthday and a telephoto lense for Christmas. This was my first use of the lense. I love that camera!

I also took photos of wrought iron around town. I find the different shapes and forms of wrought iron to be very interesting. Hopefully, I'll be able to get over to Foley, Alabama in the next week to take some pictures of the corn wrought iron fence there. It is very unusual. I've read that there are a couple more of the corn fences in New Orleans. Since we will be moving next month to an area that's only one hour away from New Orleans, hopefully, I'll be able to take more photos of the wrought iron in that area...

No comments: